Tuesday 26 May 2015

Introduction

A quick in introduction behind my business idea for our 3rd term project. I wanted to start a freelance project that I could realistically set up when I leave university.  

Social media management for fashion & lifestyle start up and independent businesses. Helping your business to grown online.

I feel that there is a gap in the market for this idea. Many start up or independent companies are struggling to kept up and compete with the major high street and designer retailers. This is because the fashion industry has turned digital and many independents have little or no existence of their business online. 

This is where my social media management idea comes in to place. I will set up and manage companies social media until they are at a level where they are able to take it over themselves. This will include styling, photography, video making and content across all social media channels. 

My marketing idea behind my business plan is to create a 'mock up' campaign that could be used for a fashion/lifestyle company this will also have a theme behind it. In order to show companies an example of a campaign I could put together, therefore they have a stronger idea of how I could help them. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nicole Coltman. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig