Tuesday 12 May 2015

Storyboard

Please click see more to read about the background of the video



These images where taken for the Spring/Summer great outdoors lookbook photography version before the video was create to help plan and work out how the video should be made. A few hours after these photos were taken and I put the story board together the video was made. This made it a lot easier to develop the look book having these visuals in front of me. 

At the beginning of the video I will have the great outdoors hashtag to introduce the Lookbook video. After this I will go on to my first shoot that will say 4 key items. Then a shot of the printed tee, following on to the next shot of the black jeans. 

After this there will be a shoot of the black jacket and trainers, then a shot of the model walking towards the camera ending with the text Nicole Coltman Social Media Management. 

The story behind this Lookbook goes as followed, I wanted to create a promotion video not to just tell people what I do but to show them an example of something that I could create for their brand. 

I have made a mock up campaign for a menswear brand featuring a Lookbook video, social media images, pinterest board and competitions to show companies how I could use social media to promote their brands. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nicole Coltman. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig